Halle Has Fabulous Hair

Tags:

I just read some of the comments to a post about Halle Berry on SandraRose.com,and was tickled pink that many of the comments were directed at how fabulous Halle's hair is. Nevermind, that the post was talking about the possibility that she may be gay. If you read some of the comments, many of the them totally ignored the topic and simlply honed into her hair, as if she can't do any wrong because she has fabulous hair. (chuckling) I find is amazing that your hair has that much influence over people think about you, overall.

Well, if this is true, and I certainly believe it is. I need to get on it and have fabulous hair everyday.
lol
0 Responses:

Search Urbancurlz


UrbanCurlz.com on Facebook

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Recent Comments